• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have never use such a terrible Application like Adobe. You are totally waste of time......

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a very important and I am working on it almost 1 week... When I try to save it, it says " Adocument is being processed bt an Adobe online service. Try again later".. I've tried 100 times. I searched it on Google and AS FAR AS I UNDERSTAND, I will lose all what I did... Are you joking??????

Can anybody help me about it??????

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Selahattin31874244m7sl 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

What is the exact location of the file? Is it an attachment, or do you have it uploaded on the Adobe Cloud?

We assume the file you were working on had never been saved since you made changes to it, and when you are trying to do it, it's throwing the following error. Is that right? 

The error could be temporary, as the document might not sync or upload. The application needs to be restarted to sync to the Adobe cloud services. 

Please try relaunching the application and check back. There are chances that you might lose your edited content; hence its always recommended to upload the file on Cloud storage and then start making changes. So that all the changes made will automatically be saved. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines