• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need of a multiple computers to use Adobe acrobat pro

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if there is a license that allows multiple computers to use it at one time. I am paying 19.99 a month for Adobe acrobat pro and when another computer wants to use it, I have to sign off on the other computer. Is there a better option than buying multiple 19.99 a month licenses for 5 people?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The $19.99 license is for one person only. Unfortunately you need a license for each person; to use it they must log in using their own Adobe ID. (It is a breach of Adobe conditions to allow anyone else to share it). So you need at least as many licenses as there are people (even if they share fewer computers).

If one person may need to use more than 2 computers, things are complicated.

Tip: I strongly advise the more expensive Teams license for multiple people, rather than the $19.99 license. This is because only the named person can cancel it, and it cannot be transferred. When staff leave, it can become a nice gift to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Blaine27827941cy2x 

++ Adding to the discussion

You may also check the link https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/pricing/business.html for information about the business plan.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines