• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I trialled document cloud, now I am locked out of all features despite having a professional licence

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I trialled the document cloud because I needed to try and share a large file. Unfortunately now that the trial is over I am being pushed to buy a licence and can no longer edit or combine PDFs. This is despite having a lifetime licence for Acrobat Professional. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and signed in and out and entered my serial number but to no avail. I still get the error message "This feature is not available in your current Acrobat licence". How can I get all the features running again?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat do you have a license for? What version do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a licence for Version 17.0 of Acrobat Professional purchased last year. The version I have installed is Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 version 2017.011.30175.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install Acrobat DC at some point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although Creative Cloud is known to take over licensing in this way, it doesn't usually affect Acrobat.

1. Please double check that the version you actually have installed is 2017.011.30175 (especially the last part).

2. Please show a screen shot of the message about needing to subscribe, and the app running at the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has now been resolved. It turns out that when reentering the serial code/activation code, if you do it via the Adobe Account option it will not activate. There is an alternative option for entering serial codes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines