• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images disappearing when Flattening

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having issues with a pdf in adobe acrobat cutting off. This seems to be occuring when I go to the print production and use the flattener preview.

Below shows the same page. One has all the images not cut off and the other shows what is occuring in adobe after the Flattener Previw option. This also occurs in illustrator when flattening transparency. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.38.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.41.58 PM.png The images are fine in acrobat but it is when the file gets flattened and then the images get cut off. My acrobat is up to date and I am unsure as to why this is occurring.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Print and prepress , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that such a simple layout uses transparencies and that it is necessary to flatten them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure whether this layout uses transparencies as it is quite a simple booklet with images being placed and embed into the pdf. The booklet is getting printed and that is where the issue is occurring, as I  believe the digital printer is flattening and distorting the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try to print it?

Can you share (part of) this document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines