• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Acrobat how do I specify multiple E-signature accounts?

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I specify multiple E-signature accounts? I have two businesses with two different email addresses so I want signed PDFs to go to the correct address. I tried the Email Accounts in the Preferences panel but nothing changed. Please advise.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Adobe Sign Individual Plan that is shipped with the Adobe Acrobat subscription?

I am not sure if I understood your question.

But may need to upgrade to a teams or business plan if that is what you're asking.

Would you mind providing more details about the workflow that you're trying to achieve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the Creative Suite that includes Acrobat Pro. I created a form for a separate group that needs to vote on issues. No money is involved. I want to have two identities: one for personal stuff and the other for an organization I am helping. When a recipient recieves the document to sign I want it to look like this (I am using “Secondary Account” as highlighted placeholder text):

DavidHealy_0-1670612094546.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines