• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert logo with the same attributes

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat DC. I was able to copy the logo on the PDF page via Edit -> Edit Text and Images. Then paste it on the next pages and the logo was exactly the same size and location as the copied logo on the first page. Recently I can paste it but Adobe puts the logo in a different size in the middle of the page. How can I change it so that Adobe keeps the attributes of the copied logo?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe you can. What you can do, though, is insert the logo as an image field. Create the field on the first page, select its display properties (including the image) and then right-click it (in Prepare Form mode) and select Duplicate Across Pages, and an exact replica of it will be created in all the selected pages. If you want you can then flatten the file, which will convert those fields to static contents. But I would recommend just setting them as read-only, so it's easier to change them later on, if the need arises to insert a new logo in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Watermark* feature was made for you.

Once applyed, you can later remove or update a Watermark.

Don't forget to set the "Page Range Options".

Capture_303.png

* I thank once again the designers of Acrobat who inflict on us these illegible dark blue texts on a dark gray background. 

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not very easy to specify an exact location using this tool, though. If you use a field you can draw it at the exact location (and at the exact size) where you want it to appear...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can place it to the nearest millimeter!

But normally we don't do this on a blank page 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines