• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insufficient Data for Image and PDF going Blank

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constantly getting this error and the pdfs open all go blank. This is extremely frustrating as I am in Adobe all day for my job.  Our IT department does not know how to fix this issue.  I have adjusted the zoom to 75.5% which is not ideal and it still doesn't work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

If we understand this correctly, when you open a PDF file in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader, the following error message is displayed: "Insufficient data for an image." The PDF opens, but the contents are either blurred or missing. Is that right?

Since you have already tried adjusting the view, it still didn't work. Please try the suggestions given in the help article here.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/insufficient-data-image.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is correct. Every document I open eventually gets this error within a few minutes of having it open.    I do not have the option to Sanitize the document, any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines