• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF uploaded to gmail signature

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Is there a way to upload an interactive PDF to gmail signature? I want to use an interactive PDF because I want a telephone link added so a person can call my number from the gmail signature when reading. My email from their phone. Thanks everyone:)

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

You don't need a PDF to do that. Just follow the steps here: https://linkedphone.com/blog/how-to-add-click-to-dial-to-website/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

It depends on the email program you're using. I'm thinking that you'll save the PSD as a gift, then insert that into the footer of your email. Depending on your email program, you can add the link either to the animated gif, the phone number test, or both.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the difference from just adding the number as text and when a person taps the number it dials. Why add an extra step? What's the benefit of a pdf? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply:) I'm trying to add an animated gif with linked phone number signature to gmail so that when the email is read on a phone a person can click on the telephone number and call. Thanks for your help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a PDF to do that. Just follow the steps here: https://linkedphone.com/blog/how-to-add-click-to-dial-to-website/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the Link! I have an animated gif that I did in photoshop with added text ( telephone number). I want to use the animated gif as my gmail signature with the clickable telephone number that will automatically call from the email. Do I save my Psd file as HTML and then add the HTML code you suggested to make the telephone clickable? Really appreciate the advice! Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the email program you're using. I'm thinking that you'll save the PSD as a gift, then insert that into the footer of your email. Depending on your email program, you can add the link either to the animated gif, the phone number test, or both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all your tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You really can't rely on an email program to do anything at all.

Very few show PDFs at all; even fewer (perhaps none) have a working interactive PDF. 

Zero chance on iOS or Android.

Many email apps block graphics - I never see anyone's sig for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines