• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue signing document

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sign an XFA file type with my digital ID I have created through Adobe. My digital ID is a pfx file. I have the latest version of acrobat and I am on windows 11 23H2. I keep getting the same error once I select my digital ID and put my password in, when I continue it gives me that error and it's an endless loop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat , PDF , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steven36585114lmt0,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know if the issue occurs only when signing a particular document. Did you check if you can sign using your Digital ID on other documents? If not, please check and confirm.

Try creating a new Digital ID and check if you can add that to your document or if you are still getting the error. 

For more information, refer to the following help document: https://adobe.ly/4b83UPO

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines