• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

line spacing in a text form field

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this possible? I've seen posts online of this ability with "Form Field Text Properties" with a "Font, Paragraph & Link" buttons but it appears to be Adobe Acrobat Pro Windows version. I found a short cut to the "Properties" dialog box but when clicking "More" all I saw was the typical "Text Field Properties" not the dialog box shown in the image below. Anybody have a solution? Thanks!

missingtabs.jpg

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text field must be set as having Rich Text Formatting for you be able to set those settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks try67, I set the text field to Rich Text, still can't get the three missing tabs, so I saved it, thinking I'd have to save the Rich Text settings, same results, no Font, Paragraph or Link tabs when selecting more from the Form Field Text Properties tool bar. All I see is the normal Text Field Properties dialogue box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! I just found it can be accessed not in Edit mode, but in preview mode!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, you should not use preview mode either. Just go out of Form Edit

mode to the normal view mode.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:48 PM, garincincy2 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines