Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing fonts in Acrobat 10

Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to help a user at my company.  He has Acrobat 10 and his coworkers have Acrobat 9.  He has a file he needs to edit and when he tried to copy text in PDF to Word or Notepad - text comes up as boxes - which I take as missing font.  I have same issue on my machine - only have Reader on mine.

I found the file has the following fonts which he does not have in his Fonts list - Innaru, Myriad, YDIYG340, YoonGothic

We looked on coworkers machine and don't see these on their machines

I have searched the net and don't see a lot of info about these fonts.

Is there some place he can find these fonts or should he remove Acrobat 10 and install Acrobat 9?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask the creator of the document for the missing fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the creator's name in Properties - but that user is no longer with the company.  Any other possible solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines