• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing text in file created using laptop (Acrobat Pro DC) and iPad (Acrobat Reader)

Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all - I hope you can help...

I have created a file using Adobe InDesign (order sheet) and saved it as a PDF.  I have then used Acrobat Pro DC to create a form from that file (with dropdown quanitites, reset feature and email button).  I have then Airdropped the file to an iPad.

The file is 95% correct but does have some text missing (unfortunately crucial text such as delivery address, account number and some text for the client.

InDesign version is via Creative Cloud (subscription) so is current

Acrobat Pro DC version is via Creative Cloud (subscription) so is current

iPad Reader is V 21.04.00

Some screenshots are below;

This is the original file

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 08.51.11.png

Thsi si how the file looks on the iPad

IMG_4ADE724B0B28-1.jpeg

I have also tried saving the document to Document Cloud, sharing a link and opening it - same thing

I hope you can help

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

I have now resolved the situation thanks... I was using the iPad Acrobat Reader app, but the problem was with the font I was using... changing the font to Arial Narrow solved all issues 🙂

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried viewing in the iPad Acrobat Reader app? It may be a bug in Apple's PDF viewer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now resolved the situation thanks... I was using the iPad Acrobat Reader app, but the problem was with the font I was using... changing the font to Arial Narrow solved all issues 🙂

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines