• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MX Master 3 Vertical Scrolling Bug (macOS)

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been a bug for the Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse where scrolling is ridiculously fast to the point it is uncontrollable (scrolls almost one page at a time). Changing scroll speed either via Logitech Options or System Preferences does not change scroll speed within Adobe Acrobat Reader. Have tried changing to continuos scrolling single page mode (without success). Have also tried removing smooth scrolling from Logitech Options and adding app specific settings for Adobe Acrobat Reader (without success). 

This issue does not occur in any other app i have tried (besides Adobe Reader). Have tried other mice in Adobe Acrobat Reader and the scrolling was fine on those. 

It should be a top priority for Adobe to fix this bug as it makes the application completely unusable (have had to resort to using PDF Expert instead). The MX Master 3 is one of the most popular productivity mice out there, so there are a lot of other people that are also experiencing the same issue. Most of which, like me, have resorted to using alternative pdf readers. 

Is Adobe aware of this issue?  Are they planning to resolve this issue in a future update? Are there any other possible fixes available for this issue?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Billy_G_96 Have you found a solution yet?

I know it's not that helpful at this point of time but I had this issue on my last MacBook and could resolve it with the help of Logi Options App. Now I have a new MacMini and the behavior is back. I was looking for help because I could not figure out what I changed before to make it work normally. 
I will share an update if my search will be successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@schorle Unfortunately not. Have been chasing this up with the logitech support team but they have just been throwing me around in circles. Looks like the only solution unfortunately is to use a different mouse or to not use logitech options at all. Have tried pretty much everything at this point, and have resorted to using pdf expert instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I've the same problem, and I'm still waiting a solution from Adobe or Logitech.

Any news about the app update ?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines