• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my apple mail wont open .pdf attachments - but this just started

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason my apple mail will no longer open .pdf attachments - it keeps giving me this error: 

The operation could not be completed as Acrobat Pro DC doesn't have permission to access: ~/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Mail Downloads/CD71C5BD-6D32-48BC-A5E5-D6F03007E5D4/. Launch privacy settings to grant access?

So I go an give it access, which it already has and it still doesnt work.  Can anyone help?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Please refer to the information provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/permissions-to-accees-os-path-on-macos-10-15.html. Check if that helps.

If that doesn't help, let us know if you made any recent changes, after which the issue started occurring at your end.

Share the Acrobat and Mac OS versions. To check the Acrobat version, please use the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html.

Do you get the error with every email attachment you try to open? Please share a video of the issue occurring at your end and a screenshot of the error message.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason this isnt working.  I am on a mac Big Sur 11.6.6  Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - 2022.001.200112

I am getting this over and over. I go to privacy and check to allow adobe to access files, I have also tried it unchecked.  I havent changed anything on my mac recently.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please try the suggestion provided on the following community thread with a similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/pdfs-won-t-open-on-my-imac/td-p/12982417

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines