• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My email account doesn’t work anymore and cannot log in acrobat account

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my original email account was linked to my school account, and it doesn't work anymore (school name changed), I cannot log in my original email account anymore, hence I cannot verify and  change my email account in the acrobat. All of my nursing notes were only save in acrobat drive, any help? Acrobat service said they couldn't assess and transfer the files due to privacy concerns, they advised I asked in here instead... 😭😭😭😭 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your username (email) and password to log in to Adobe should remain the same even if your email is not accessible anymore, allowing you to log in. Unless your Adobe account was linked, managed and paid by the school. The IT Department might have disconnected it all at once. Have you contacted the school?

If this is your own account, you should be able to access your files. Did you use the Creative Cloud Files to sync on your laptop/computer, even disocnnected, you can access the files from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I saw as followed: we don't have an account with that email address... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I have saw..

Social sign in not supported

You have previously signed in with a social account, but unfortunately this application doesn't support social sign in. To continue, please verify your identity and create a password for your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It said my account was socially linked 

this is my account 

I use the creative iCloud sync 

I didn't change my password but the app required me to enter code which sent into my email (never exists)

but still once can't log in can't access any 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sze Wing28310896gnob wrote:

Acrobat service said they couldn't assess and transfer the files due to privacy concerns, they advised I asked in here instead. 

Contact the IT at your school and see if they will assist.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never have this email existed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines