• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My pdf doesn't show up anywhere

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the pdf I made of my Indesign document, doesn't show up. No error message or anything, looks like Acrobat is making the pdf, only Acrobat insn't starting up and the pdf is nowhere to be found. I restarted the computer, but that didn't help. Also the problem occurs with different Indesign docs, also one I made a succesful pdf of yesterday. What could have happened?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What type of pdf are you making?

- if it is an interactive pdf, you should see a progress bar window in the middle of your screen

- if you make a pdf for print, you can see the progress in a window called Background Tasks

We need more information:

• what settings are you using, if you create a pdf using standards (like PDF/A) and your document does not conform to all the criteria, the pdf will not be created. Chen the Preflight panel
  • What is the exact version of your operating system and software? for example, if you use Windows OS, you can check the Event Viewer to locate a possible crash, there is an equivalent on Mac.
  • I am sure (sorry, I need to mention this to be thorough) that InDesign has full access to the location where you are trying to export your file. Try to export to the desktop, just as a test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines