• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Acrobat pro is Awful

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interface is awful. It's hard to find the email share. When you do use it, it defaults to the Adobe Cloud link instead of the actual PDF. There is so much wrong with the layout that I can't list them all. Did they even beta-test this with real customers? Luckily, I found out how to get the old version back. If I could find it, I would have started using Microsoft PDF reader.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We appreciate your valuable feedback! We're always looking for ways to make Acrobat better, and we appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share your feedback with us. 

We acknowledge that the new Acrobat represents a notable change, however we hope that as you get familiar with the new interface, you can be more productive & get more out of Acrobat.

With the new interface we aim to

1. Provide a simplifid viewing experience that helps reduce clutter & optimise it for most used PDF actions that are relevant while viewing a document.
  2. Easily allow users to discover PDF tools they need by ensuring tools are intuitively grouped and a click away. For example, all tools that allow content, page & file level edits can be found under one action-based verb called “Edit”; tools that allow converting files to & from PDFs can be found under “Convert”; tools that allow filling & signing documents or requesting signatures from others under “Sign”.
  3. Most importantly, the new interface enables users to effortlessly move between different PDF tools to complete their document related tasks. For example, someone viewing comments in a PDF should also be able to easily edit the text of it without interrupting their workflow

Rest assured, we have been actively listening to the feedback from this community to swiftly incorporate them into our future releases.  Thank you once again for your feedback.

Regards,

Bhawna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2024 Jul 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why a standard copy-and-paste reply?

I am looking at Nitro PDF and Foxit to use if New Acrobat's user interface is still flimsy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Customers are the beta-testers!

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines