• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie w/Acrobat Pro DC - Create a Master PDF containing clickable pdf files within - by Categories

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a Master PDF File with a "Table of Contents" that contains several PDFs that are contained in Categories. I have 8 categories that have sub-categories in each one. I have several PDFs that will be contained in each Sub-Category. I hope to be able to click on the sub-categories "titles" in the Table of Contents to be taken to just the PDFs that are contained within each sub-category

Here are screenshots of my Table of Contents and a partial list of the PDFs (over 100), to be separated into multiple categories, to better illustrate what I'm trying to achieve.

pdf-table-of-contents.pngpdf-list-for-table-of-contents.png 

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JR,

Thank you for the link.  Headed that way.

B.W.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines