Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newest version of Adobe Acrobat won't work properly on Win10

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version of Acrobat on a Windows10 PC and it doesn't let me edit PDFs anymore. Basically the tools icon disappeared (the toolbar is still there and if you remember where to click, you could do stuff, but of course you can't work properly like this). It is like parts of the pages are not visible anymore. I tried all the obvious stuff like fixing the installing, deinstall and reinstall, run the adobe clean up tool... Nothing is working. Here you can see it:

Martina26434011x4mz_0-1669244433322.png

Any help?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening with the 64bit version of Adobe Acrobat for Windows 10?

Just for troubleshooting purposes, have you been able to compare with the 32bit version of Acrobat behaves in the same way?

And which version of Microsoft Windows 10 are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10 and with the 64bit version of Adobe Acrobat for Windows 10. I haven't try to compare with the 32 bit yet, I will try it today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, good!

Thank you for updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines