• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open directory as in "save as" in script.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes,

I have a script that automatically prints a certain number of copies and differentiates which are in color and which are black and white.

I would like this same script, after sending the open file to the printer, to open a specific directory as in "save as".

Just open that directory, I would put the file name manually.

Thanks for your help and greetings.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Unfortuantely, this is not possbile. All you can do is to open the "Save As" dialog via the app.execMenuItem() function: https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/acrobatsdk/html2015/index.html#t=Acro12_MasterBook%2FJS_API_AcroJS%2Fapp_methods.htm%23TOC_execMenuItembc-12&rhtocid=_6_1_8_6_1_11 - but this does not allow you to specify the folder you want to open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortuantely, this is not possbile. All you can do is to open the "Save As" dialog via the app.execMenuItem() function: https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/acrobatsdk/html2015/index.html#t=Acro12_MasterBook%... - but this does not allow you to specify the folder you want to open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your comments.

I had read about this, but wasn't sure.

Actually for my work it is a very big limitation.

Thank you for your contribution and greetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines