• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF changes from preview to Google

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time working with Acrobat, and I'm stuck. When I select preview in Acrobat, everything is exactly as I want it. However, when I open the file in Google, the color of the radio buttons changes to a different shade of blue. If anyone can help, I would be super grateful.

TOPICS
PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to open the PDF in Google? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Web browsers use their own PDF mechanism to render and display the PDF contents and they are not Adobe dependant.

Also make sure you have the recent version of Acrobat (24.02.20857) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

When I save the file to Documents on my computer and right-click and select "Open with Google Chrome," the file opens in Google Chrome. I don't know if it helps, but you can see the properties in the PNG. Hope it helps. Thank you for the response. I also have the latest version. Thanks for the suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Chrome?

Google doc?

…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Google Chrome...

As you can see, when you select an answer, the background disappears. That is the way I want it all the time. But when you click the next box, the different shade of blue reappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome is a spyware and a web browser, not a real PDF reader.

Also, each software publisher is free to choose the behaviour they want to assign to the highligh feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh, so there is nothing I can do about it? It's just a problem with Google Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines