• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF document pages turning yellow

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a word document into PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro and all of the pages turned yellow. Does anyone know how to delete or turn off the yellow pages and make them just normal white pages?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 299 Replies 299
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started havving the same issue, all of my PDF documents now have a yellow background. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  PDF's have yellow background in any Adobe app I use.  Recent update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue did it affect your jpgs and png files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an Adobe issue, I think. It happened to me immediately following an Adobe software update.

Amal @ Adobe: Are you working on this? My understanding is that it's in my view only; when I send the file(s) to others they aren't seeing the yellow background. It's extremely bothersome though as I can't trust that it's not showing up when I send the documents. Plus, I can't share my screen when collaborating online.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too. It started this morning after the update installed v 21.007.20091, print preview doesn't remove yellow on files downloaded today, but does on files previously downloaded. Changing the accessibility only changes background area, not whole document, When I look at the file in my email there is no yellow Background. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! It's yellow like this: 

(Side note, the only way I was able to do a workaround as of now, is to edit the PDF, click Backround > Add > Select white color > hit add. But this will have to be done on every PDF! Any fixes please!?)

Yellow PDF.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue! This is quite annoying when printing too. My papers are coming out yellow!! I am gonna try your method for the time being. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this fix - it has helped! But it would be great if it didn't happen to start with!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work for me, I did select white, but the page still yellow.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'FIX' above is only a bandaid.  This will only change the background white - not the images.  You need to do the fix provided by Adobe.  And then you need to UNDO any accessibility changes you made (like this one) or then color backgrounds will not appear. 

There is a workaround to fix the issue. Please follow the below steps to fix it.

* Close Acrobat DC

* Open Control Panel>Color Management

* Select the display (monitor) from the dropdown list and check the box "use my settings for this device"

* After this, select any existing ICC profiles you see and click on Remove button

* Once this is done, please click on Add and choose the ICC Profile called sRGB IEC61966-2.1 and click on Ok and then close.

This is direclty from the tech team at Adobe.  If it doesnt work, then  contact them and open a ticket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@aliciat97893320, I followed and tried that solution too, it doesn't work for mine.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't work for me either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it it worked,
but you have to be awear how many monitors you are using and you have to apply these setttings for all Monitors including your Laptop screen.
also check if your monitor already has some colors setting that you should remove first.
with this solution I no longer get yellow background with both text and normal scanned photos 
also I can save it as PDF/A no problem 
its better 1000 time than trying to change Adobe background settings its very premitive solution 
thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  Spent a good amount of time trying to fix this for a few of my clients.  I also don't see any way to revert to a previous version of Acrobat.  That seems like a pretty big oversight for Adobe, no?  I loath calls regarding anything adobe, what a weird company/sotware development process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also loathe any issues to do with Adobe, they are the most difficult company to deal with! They don't want anything to do with their customers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I can also confirm that the yellow background is
only behind text. Pictures, embedded tables etc all render with white/no
background. When you print, you get what you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue after updating Adobe Pro today.  All PDF documents regardless of source were showing with a yellow background.  I unintalled and reinstalled, still the same issue.  Here is how I fixed it:

Under Edit>Preferences>Accessibility  Select Replace Document Colors, then Custom Color and Select White under the Page Background - even though it already shows as White. 

Should not have to do that, but it corrected for all documents subsequently openned. 

Hope this is helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that but it caused problems with my colored documents.  Worked well for converting office documents with no color though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and it helped with the overall background, but it did not work for any graphics in the document.  There is now a yellow box background around all the graphics.  Anyone know how to bandaid this? We should not need to be creating all these bandaids!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fix works, but not for anything with an embedded png or jpg. Those stay yellow 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really helped! Thank you for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this, which turned my documents back to white, but when printing, the yellow background still shows (print preview shows as white background). Damn it, Adobe!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!  I've spend hours trying to figure out how to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have at least right two computers that just started doing this. As well checked and everything  is up today, check page color in Word and Outlook no changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines