• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF document pages turning yellow

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a word document into PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro and all of the pages turned yellow. Does anyone know how to delete or turn off the yellow pages and make them just normal white pages?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 299 Replies 299
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9/29/21. I called Adobe Support today, and they (she) told me it will be 17 more days from today, which will be approx October 15th. The Acrobat DC update I installed today is #21.007.20095, and it had NO help for the page color/printing color changes to forms. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What settings does you use at Accessibility in the preferences of Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good suggestion! I didn't have anything unusual turned on but there is a setting that can remove the solid yellow background. 

I went in to edit, preferences, Accessibility, and turned on "Replace Document Colours". That removed the solid yellow background, but the images and colours in my document are still an unusual shade of yellow.

default0fo3lbkd9k10_0-1631773745017.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Voiles!  This worked for me for the most part.  A few sentences still have the yellow background but at least the pages are white!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankfully this helped for my pdf issue, but I have had the same issue with my photoshop!! Very frustrating especially when using photoshop. Anyone other ideas how to make it go away in my photoshop?? 

Esme5E85_0-1632717605080.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem for me! I can see this problem in Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, and in Photoshop. All my photographs look yellow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any fix ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a solution. With this setting, the images remain yellow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see belowwhich is a ticket solution I received from Adobe direct to see if it works.  I have worked on InDesign, Photoshop, Excel->pdf, acrobat, and word -.> successfully.  You will need to UNDO the fix which includes accessibility or you wont see background colors which are intentional:

There is a workaround to fix the issue. Please follow the below steps to fix it.

* Close Acrobat DC

* Open Control Panel>Color Management

* Select the display (monitor) from the dropdown list and check the box "use my settings for this device"

* After this, select any existing ICC profiles you see and click on Remove button

* Once this is done, please click on Add and choose the ICC Profile called sRGB IEC61966-2.1 and click on Ok and then close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This workaround seems to be working for our users.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didn't work for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion. Didn't work for me. Hope Adobe comes up with a solution quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fix worked for me.  Thanks very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. PDFs that I haven't created myself and that were previously white are now displaying a yellow background. Print preview removed the solid yellow background but all of my images and colour formatting are still unusual shades of yellow.

Version 21.007.20091 is installed.

Example:

default0fo3lbkd9k10_0-1631773397668.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue started suddenly yesterday also affection Jpg and png files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes my .jpg and .png files are yellow too! This would make it a Windows problem then I guess?

Also I've found that the colours in the file will print out just fine (matching their original colours, no yellow tint).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! We are havinf the same issue with both .jpeg files and .pdf. The .pdf files are not esported from Microsoft 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am on 21.007.20091 /Windows and haven't had this problem on any PDFs I've opened or created today (about 6 so far).

I'm particularly concerned that people are reporting that previously-fine PDFs now appear with the yellow background. That points to Acrobat being the problem, not the PDF or the way it was made.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, am having this issue. It started today immediately after the 21.007.20091 update was installed. I have a yellow background on all PDF documents, regardless of whether they were created before or after the install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am advised by Adobe today that this is a known error that they are trying to rectify with a future update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines