• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF document pages turning yellow

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a word document into PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro and all of the pages turned yellow. Does anyone know how to delete or turn off the yellow pages and make them just normal white pages?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 299 Replies 299
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, definitely using the latest version, when I print it prints as it should but on screen it's that annoying yellow colour, also not able to edit text as I would usually be able to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify to all those saying "it's fine". It's NOT a matter of receiving a PDF and that it's yellow. Yea-that is only your view. However-if you were to create a PDF from Acrobat, InDesign etc, it IS yellow and no way to remove the yellow from images. You can do the accessibility fix and you can go into the form creator to remove yellow before printing to pdf in acrobat-but once you create a pdf it is embedded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, that solution (Edit - Preferences - Accessobility - Use Windows Color Scheme) doesn't fix the problem, most part of the document is still shwoing yellow color and even when I print the document, it's yellow too.When this problem can be solved by Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe taking this issue seriously??  I am at the point where I have to find another PDF solution.  I am fully update to date with my version of Acrobat Pro DC.  I used the work-around in this link but it leaves the images as yellow.  We need a fix!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, me too!! Images are still yellow!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night a nice guy from the Adobe Help centre uninstalled my current version of Acrobat DC Pro (which had been updated to 2021.007.20091 and then 2021.007.20095, but was still showing yellow) and reinstalled an old version. It's not a long-term fix - am now waiting on an Adobe patch - but it means you can at least use Adobe until the bug is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG just tried to use this old version of Adobe DC Pro on my external monitor and the screen text and commands are HUGE. Tried to find a fix and just found a heap of people bitching about this problem back in 2016. Losing the will to go on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same problem with my Adobe Acrobat DC. I have the latest version and every time I scan a Document or save as pdf, all my files shows yellow background. If I open the file with a different software I dont have the problem.

I need to print and edit some files and now I am stuck with the yellow background.

Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone told me about Foxit app & it works very similarly to Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal, 

I am having this probelm too.  My adobe Acrobat PRO DC has all the latest updates.  Our documents are stored in box and the background is white there, but when I open or download certain sections turn yellow and I don't know how to turn it off.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ya,

I would usually right-click on the word document and select convert to PDF. I have tried on another Word Documents and the same thing happen. I have even tried creating a brand new word document and then tried to convert it, but I still get the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please try to create the PDF using the Acrobat ribbon in the Tool bar of MS Word and see if that works for you. FOr more info about creating PDF from MS Office please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/create-pdf-files-word-excel-website.html

Also, sure you have the latest version (21.07.20091) of Adobe Acrobat DC installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ya, I have just tried using the ribbon to create the pdf and the pages are still yellow. I have also checked if my above is up to date and it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Are you able to share a sample document ( both before and after conversion) that we can see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone doing anything to fix this at Adobe? Can anyone suggest an alternative pdf provider? This is unworkable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try Foxit Reader, that seems to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not possible to use this software since most of us work on company laptops

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did and it is still yellow...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a windows monitor issue. Please refer back to my previously posted "fix" provided by Adobe. If you have done the accessibility fix with the color management and acrobat you will have to undo it. That was simply a Band-Aid and the fix from Adobe includes changing the profile for your monitor. You must delete previous monitor profiles. Also you have to undo the accessibility fix because otherwise any documents that have color in the background will only appear as white. So you need to turn that off if you had turned it on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal, I see no previous fix relating to monitor profiles in this thread - can you post it again please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyriiahn 

You may go to Edit (Win) > Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > Accessibility > Check 'Replace document color' and set page backgroud to white and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does Help but if there's an inserted picture, the background is still yellow....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. I do quotes for our services and the inserted company logo at the top is a yellow box with this fix. So it is not a fix. Brand new computer. Office 365. Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only fixes the background.  not the background of embedded images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, that solution (Edit - Preferences - Accessobility - Use Windows Color Scheme) doesn't fix the problem, most part of the document is still shwoing yellow color and even when I print the document, it's yellow too. I check for Acrobat Acrobat DC update, no update, mine is the latest version.When this problem can be solved by Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines