• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF fillable forms are blinking Non stop

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using fillable forms with out any issue up until yesterday.  Now everytime I open a fillable form, the fields blink not stop and the fields are also black while I type so I don't see anything I'm typing.  I've updated my OS and I've also uninstalled Acrobat and reinstalled it.  Neither helped.  Please help if you know how to.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 114 Replies 114
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem with mac and have had no solution yet. I found on adobe web site a solution for Windows 10 but not for  Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is where I'm at.  It is really not fun, since I use this blinking form daily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG yes....i have been using Acrobat for the years and years without a glitch....but less than a week ago this blinking started in all the editable fields and its nonstop....it still lets me edit it but i feel like i might have a seizure from the insane endless blinking of all the fields....i am also using a Mac....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Can you please share a sample issue file with us, so that we can have this reproduced in house.

Thanks,

Gaurav Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here u go
Thx so much

Thank You
Brian Harrington

[PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED PER POLICY - THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM, NOT ADOBE SUPPORT, PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is it.  No one in my office has the same problem as me (and mine just started 2 weeks ago).  I have the newest Mac, with OS Big Sur 11.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has a solution been found yet? This is so annoying and impossible to use. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still seeing this problem with Monetrey 12.1 and Adobe 2021.007.20099. It is very annoying and can't seem to find a solution to fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Updated to newest OS hoping it would stop but alas, we still are blink, blink, blinking. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution to this very annoying flickering/blinking?  Help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Started happening mid September, 2021.

Using MacOS Big Sur 11.6 (MacbookAir M1 2021), Acrobat Pro DC

Mac and Adobe both up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too, just started on new macbook air Big Sur 11.5.1
Same symptoms, waiting for the seizure to begin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i submitted a smaple .pdf with this blinking problem to Adobe support at their request a week ago and havent heard baxck yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem as well, I feel like I will have a seizure editing this form, which has worked fine for a long time until about 5 or 6 days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, we tried this on multiple OS versions both win and mac along with the sample issue file shared on the thread, but were not able to reproduce this issue.

Can you please share a screen recording of the issue so that we can understand it better.

Thanks,

Gaurav Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure.....i took a short video with my phone....just some details....I'm running Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Vers 2021.007.20096 on a new Macbook Air with OS Big Sur. Heres the video.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This helps.

Will update the thread soon after our investigation.

Thanks,

Gaurav Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow - that's amazing... and annoying!  I hope a solution is found quickly.  I have some forms work coming up, and would like to NOT be up against this once that project begins.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this blinking is the exact same issue I am having. I went in circles with support screen share yesterday, they kept trying to tell me it was realted to my specific file. But it happens in many files, and even if I create a brand new form myself in Adobe Acrobat it happens. It seems to get worse the more fields are present in the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video capture of my form and its issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Four screen recordings attached.

It gets worse with bigger forms, it gets worse when you move the mouse around, and it gets especially bad when editing text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And in new form you can see it happens even if use the form wizard in Acrobat to create a form from an existing PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is the exact issue that I am having on my forms. Thanks to all who are giving them this info, because it makes using a fill in pdf completely impossible on my brand new macbook air. I can fill it out on my Ipad without the blinking, but the laptop is useless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still seeing this problem with Monetrey 12.1 and Adobe 2021.007.20099. It is very annoying and can't seem to find a solution to fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines