• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF internal inline links failing on one page across many documents

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an issue with inline links generated from Word. Internal links look and work fine until they are converted to PDF (electronic) on Mac. Then on each document the links stop linking back at the same place in every document (which are all different). I've rolled back MS Word. Is it Adobe? I've run MS word for mac 16.56, 16.59, 16.61, 16.52 and 16.59. I've also taken the files and created PDFs via the online MS Word. Same problem with same files. Adobe Acrobat is 2022.002.20212. Any help would be appreciated.

Always happens on page 3. Click any link on that page and it will link down, but not back up.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a PC, but I was able to open your Word doc and generate a PDF where all the links worked. In your second sample the link for 2021a did not work but in my PDF I was able to get it to work without any changes. So maybe it is a MAC bug on export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I think it's a Mac export thing. I tried creating the PDF via Acrobat and it still broke the links in the same way. If I use Only Office I can get it to work. Sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines