• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF takes 30 seconds to open - Windows 11 64-bit + Creative Cloud All Apps

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2024 Oct 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any PDF file takes 30 seconds to open regardless of whether Acrobat is open already or not. This is happening on a brand new Dell XPS laptop. I've used Adobe apps on Dell PCs for decades and have never experienced this issue. It has completely disrupted my workflow. Please help. 

Acrobat version: 24.1

System specs:

Processor: Intel Core Ultra 9 185H 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM: 64.0 GB (63.5 GB usable)
System type: x64-based processor
OS Version: 24H2

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2024 Oct 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: This delay also occurs when I simply try to open Acrobat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading Windows 11 Pro (64-bit) Version 23H2 to Version 24H2 on 10/14/2024, when opening any pdf file (whether Adobe Acrobat Pro  is open or not) it takes 30 seconds (and it didn't when running Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2). And like you said, just opening Adobe Acrobat Pro takes 30 seconds.

So, I assume Adobe Acrobat Pro has some kind of delay when running in Windows 11 Version 24H2 (Pro or Home).

Adobe Acrobat Pro Version 2024.003.20180 | 64-bit

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz

Installed RAM: 32.0 GB (31.6 GB usable)

Disk: 1TB SSD with 205 GB Free space

Hopefully, Adobe can address this problem this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated windows 11 and am having the exact same issue with opening PDFs in Adobe Acrobat.  I have uninstalled Adobe Acrobat, cleaned up the registry, and reinstalled.  Problem persisits.  All other programs are working fine.  Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Donald27791643p97p @southernroutes , @Barry7606 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Can you please share the logs for better debugging the issue. Also, can you try disabling Bitdefender if its there in your machine or whitelisting Adobe Acrobat in bit defender. 

To capture Acrobat diagnostic logs please visit : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-diagnostics.html

Please upload the logs and share the ID which gets generated at the end.

Thanks,

Shakti K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top Follows APK is your solution for gaining followers on popular platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. Boost your visibility and increase engagement seamlessly. Click here for the latest version of Top Follows APK and start growing your audience now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
9 hours ago 9 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shakti K,

During diagnostics, opened Adobe Acrobat (which opened after 30 seconds), Shared Log, and was given Log ID: 5e7a307a-ac5c-4c86-8853-593a46ece833

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines