• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFmaker issue

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with the last update of microsoft office365 "save as PDF" option doesn't work anymore.

it start the proces but at the end, when the pdf should be saved it replay with a generic error. I try to reinstal both, office365 and acrobat DC bur the problem remain and also the distiller seems to have same problem from inside office365. save ad PDF option stop to work.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Hi

I reaaly don't know what is changed (I've not seen any update) but now all is working fine again

the actual config is

Microsoft® PowerPoint® per Microsoft 365 MSO (Versione 2210 Build 16.0.15726.20000) a 64 bit

Acrobat pro DC 2022.002.20212 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the error message your're getting? And what is your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ther's no number or referral. It simply say that ther was an unspected error. PDFMaker was not able to create the Adobe PDF file (the error occurs at the end of the proces)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aldo25596118bux7 

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to create the PDF from the File menu of Acrobat DC and see if that works for you.

Also, what is the workflow/steps you are doing to create the PDF from MS office? Are you saving as PDF (MS Process) or Save as Adobe PDF (Adobe Process)? Please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/create-pdf-files-word-excel-website.html

Is this an issue with a particular file or with all the files? please share a small video recording of the steps you are doing and a screenshot of the error message you get for a better understanding.

Also, make sure you have the application updated to the recent version 22.2.20121, go to help > check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I try to create a PDF from a file (power point in this case) as you suggest, Acrobat start open the file and then abort at the end of load.

the workflow from MS Office is simple, I create a file, then normally save it whith native extension than I go to file menu, save as Adobe PDF, it start to convert the file and at the end, when it shoud save it, occurs the error. Same thing with Word, Excel, Power Point,....

I can generate the screenshot but it is in Italian. Let me Know if it is the same for you.

My current release is 2022.002.20212 64bit update next week

Office 365 is Microsoft® Excel® per Microsoft 365 MSO (Versione 2209 Build 16.0.15629.20152) a 64 bit update few days ago after Acrobat update

Until I update MS Office, all work fine.

my windows version is Windows 11 Pro - 22H2 - 22621.521

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Immagine1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot create batch PDFs from multiple MS Word files. One of the errors refers to the PDFmaker file. I have changed no settings in Acrobat or Word. I'm working with Acrobat 17 Pro, MS Word 16, OS 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today new update from MS, now Office is 2210 release. Word works well now, powerpoint same problem with Acrobat Extension. Create from inside Acrobad DC still not works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aldo25596118bux7 

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html , Procmon logs (Win only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and share them via document cloud as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html

Waiting for your reply..

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I reaaly don't know what is changed (I've not seen any update) but now all is working fine again

the actual config is

Microsoft® PowerPoint® per Microsoft 365 MSO (Versione 2210 Build 16.0.15726.20000) a 64 bit

Acrobat pro DC 2022.002.20212 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines