Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pencil markup disappears immediately.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I love the integration with the Microsoft Surface. It's very easy to draw on a PDF there. So I bought a drawing tablet for my desktop PC to replicate the experience. It has not gone well. 

So far I have figured out to replicate the experience I have to go through the extra steps of selecting the Comment tool and clicking the Pencil icon. Fine. But whenever I draw or write anything, the instant I lift the pen off the tablet, whatever I wrote disappers immediately. 

Other tools like staps and shapes work fine, so it's not an issue of all Comments failing. It's only things written with the Pencil tool. What's going wrong? 

This is Windows 10 with Acrobat DC Pro licensed through Adobe Teams.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Figured it out; the opacity for the draw tool was set to 0% somehow. Rightclick where the markup should be, choose properties. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figured it out; the opacity for the draw tool was set to 0% somehow. Rightclick where the markup should be, choose properties. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines