• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepare Forms Tool Not Working

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and am subscribed to Acrobat Standard DC. In Acrobat Reader DC I try to open the tool, Prepare Forms and i'm redirected to subscribe which I already am. I've tried signing out and back in but with the same result. I'm trying to create a PDF document that will have form inputs. I even have a word doc with form inputs already but I think Adobe can do better. Am I in the wrong Adobe app?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Yes you’re running the wrong app, from what you say. Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Standard are different apps. Subscribing doesn’t change Reader, it will just keep telling you to subscribe. So you need to download and install what you paid for, then you should be set to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you’re running the wrong app, from what you say. Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Standard are different apps. Subscribing doesn’t change Reader, it will just keep telling you to subscribe. So you need to download and install what you paid for, then you should be set to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification. I don't understand why the process was so unclear. I had no idea there was a Standard version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

danielf93395852  wrote

I had no idea there was a Standard version.

Daniel,

You might want to watch this short video (01:39) from www.lynda.com that explains about Reader and Acrobat Standard and Acrobat Pro. You don't need to join lynda.com to watch this. It's posted as free content.

Understanding the differences between Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader DC

If you want to watch the entire title, you can click the link for a free trial membership (or join for a month or a year.)

Learning Acrobat Reader DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines