• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Current View

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to Print Current View does not appear in Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017.  Is there a way to print the current view other than to take a screen snip and copy it into Word?  It's a lot of extra steps, and the image quality suffers.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Well, with my version it is there:

What exact version of Acrobat do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, with my version it is there:

What exact version of Acrobat do you have?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Current View option is back in my Adobe Acrobat print dialog.  It was gone a few days ago as evidenced by my original screen snip posted 10/23/2017.  When originally happened, I exited and restarted Acrobat, but the problem persisted.  I have not rebooted my computer since, but have exited and restarted Acrobat many times in the past few days.  I'm running Acrobat Pro 2017.011.30066.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just had this problem and found the solution on another page... "You might need to click off the page in the Navigation Panel so that no PDF page is preselected. Then, open the Print dialog box and find current view option."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

03 Oct 2021. I tried that and it didn't work. I had it the other day and I use the current view/print option a lot. I've restarted my computer, I've asked Adobe AI (waste of time), and I've come to the community for help. Here's the weird thing, it worked on one page this morning but now it won't on that same page nor will it on any other pages. I just tired it on another PDF and it was the same issue even though yesterday it worked on that very same PDF. Frustrating. And...this is after a pop up that said Adobe was updating. All I want is to be able to print the "current view". Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you dennisg!   Your response should be marked as the answer as this solved the problem.   I see the span of time between the post already marked "answer" and your response is almost a year, but hopefully engineer will log in and update the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, just another UI glitch/bug.,..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines