• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print multiple pages on one sheet by shifting the contents 1 by 3 to the left side of the paper.

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Print multiple pages on one sheet by shifting the contents 1 by 3 to the left side of the paper.

Leave it to the developer

Print multiple pages on one sheet by moving the contents to the left side of the paper.
In the case of custom prints, 3 horizontally and 1 vertically.
So that the left side of the paper has custom printed content 1 by 3 and the right side of the paper has space for writing after printing 1/3 of the printable paper width.

Nowadays, Adobe Acrobat can print multiple pages on one sheet of paper, but cannot

Recommendation 1. Set that in case those pages are only printed in one column vertically, we will set the chip contents to the left side of the page to be written after printing.

Recommendation 2. Set Advanced Print in Mark and Breed Then the user should be able to tick the page information. while printing multiple pages on one sheet because in terms of use it is very helpful Page information can be placed at the bottom of each page on that sheet of paper.

In actual use, a user like me takes a powerpoint slides pdf and prints 1 by 3 and writes a comment. They need to have a lot of writing space and need to know the page. What is the page number of the file?

I've searched and read every blog.
It's a matter of developing a program to be used more professionally.
I believe that students, heads of departments in companies Including senior management will have a favorite.

This function is exampled in power point program
Order print>3 slides Handouts (You can set a tick to see if there will be a line to write down or not, the better.)

Recommendation 3. Print settings should be able to be saved in a (nameable) profile.
Users do not type with the same settings every time. But it's often used in a few forms. Other programs can allow users to save print settings as named profiles. and select an icon

Therefore, there should be a tick box for the first page of settings to be a page to choose a profile as well. So that users can quickly select the profile to be used at that time

(and which profile should be set as the default when printing every time, by some uninformed users may go to set a print reference Not initialized in the control panel. Let the work finish in the print settings page while using the print order)

Recommendation 4. I really couldn't find a way to send helpful business advice like this. Adobe should have some kind of Microsoft suggestion function.
(But in this regard, I think Google has done a good job and is very easy to use for its ease and incentivizing users to submit their comments.)

Any problems or suggestions from users are valuable. the less you have You're just ahead of your competitors.

I hope my advice will be useful to the company and the developer and will be well received to lead to a better product more professionally. ^ . ^

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You'll get a better chance to voice your feedback using the links below:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow THX ^.^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're very welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines