Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing error "this document can not be printed"

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I just got a new computer with Windows 11. I installed adobe DC and am suddently having trouble printing. It gives me an error 'this document cannot be printed' and then prints out a blank page.
I am logged into my account. I have uninstalled and resinstalled 2x, plus a reboot.

Please help! Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Hi there

Hope you are doing well.

The new version of Adobe Acrobat (23.01.20143), addressing this issue is now available. Please update the application from the Help menu > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheri

Hope you are doing well and am sorry to hear that

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the verison go to help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20169 installed? Go to Help Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html , Procmon logs https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and share them via Document Cloud link as described here https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ for further investigation?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal,

I ran both applications but don't see where I am supposed to upload the
logs.

Thanks
Cheri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheri

Please confirm if you have the recent version 22.1.20169?

Also, you may upload the logs to any cloud storage like dropbox, Google drive and generate the link and share the link with us.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I don't know what version I have but I just downloaded it, so it's new.

Here is the link to the logs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17fUiGkQDfY21vVXgb_jjmJ5bNaQ5yWtm/view?usp=sharing

Thank you
Cheri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheri

Thanks for sharing the logs, I have passed it to our engineering team for review, will share the update as soon as i get any news from them.

Thanks for your time and patience

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update? This is really causing me a lot of issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheri,

We haven't got any update yet, will keep you posted as soon as we get any news from them.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Any progress with this?

Regards

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not heard anything and it's beyond frustrating. I pay for a monthly subscription and can not print the documents that I create.

PLEASE help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...still can not print adobe documents from my computer. This seems like something Adobe should be able to resolve.
Any progress?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal.

Here I am. Going on almost a month of not being able to print and ZERO help from adobe.

Please give me some assistance here.

Thank you

Cheri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I really really try to be patient and understand. I still can not print. Twice I have been on with customer suppport and they took over my computer for a combined total of 3 hours. I was able to print exactly once and then he told me to restart my computer and AGAIN I get the same error.

This is ridiculous and frustrating that no one can seem to figure out why I can't print. I have a very basic desktop computer. 

I don't have another 3 hours to waste with someone using my computer as I have too much work to do.

PLEASE....there must be someone that can help without taking up half my day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cheri25268012vcpg 

I can understand the frustration you are going through. Our engineering team is working on this issue and we need some more help from you.

I have shared the details in a private message please check.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I meet the same error, and it can be reproduced by following steps:

1. Choose a unidrv printer

2. Open preference, choose a small paper size, and then confirm it

3. Open preference again, choose a large paper size, and then confirm and print

It has been ok in early version, but fail recently. I don't know exactly which version has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well.

The new version of Adobe Acrobat (23.01.20143), addressing this issue is now available. Please update the application from the Help menu > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines