• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with Edit PDF tool

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my subscription to the adobe acrobat and my all tools are working but when I click on the Edit PDF tool it asks me to upgrade to use premium features since I have my subscription when I click on the upgrade button to upgrade it an error message came up saying that "the window cannot locate the specified path of the device. You may not have permission to certain features". Then another message came up that asked me to upgrade it manually. So when I checked for the updates nothing came.  Everything is up to date so if you have a solution to this Edit PDF tool problem please let me know ASAP. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mann A 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Have you logged in using your personal or company/school profile? Please try to login using the profiles vice versa and see if that works.

To know how, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I was logged in using my school profile but I don't know why this happened. Even today I tried it again but the same thing happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mann A 

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the application window you are using? 

As you are using the school profile, was the application deployed by the IT team? If yes, please try to get in touch with the IT Admin at your end and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I believe it wasn't deployed by the IT team. And about the window, it is Windows 10 Home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mann A 

Sorry for the delayed reponse.

Please try to login using the personal profile or school profile (vice versa) and see if you are able to use the Edit tool.

Also, make sure you are using the Acrobat Pro DC application.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines