• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with attaching PDF to Outlook email

New Here ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never had this problem before. I have Windows 11 now installed on my computer. I try to attach a PDF to my Outlook email. Instead of showing it as an attachment at the top of the email, it is now found at the bottom of the email with a message like this:

I'm using Adobe Acrobat.
Here's the xxx.pdf for you to view.

I don't like the location, but I can live with it. But if my email includes a reference to an attachment, when I go to send it, I get this message. "You may have forgotten to attach a file."  it gives me two options: "Don't send" or "send anyway." 

I also have been having problems where it won't let me send it at all, telling me that changes have been made and I can't send the email without creating a new one. 

Very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Preferences - Email Accounts and tick off "Always send files as a link".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines