Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"We can't verify your subscription status." error message

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have an Acrobat account via my employer with an Adobe DC license for installation and usage of software on my personal laptops at home. One of my laptops crashed, and I had to install a new hard drive. I just downloaded and installed Acrobat DC Pro, however, I am unable to use it. I get the following error message."We can't verify your subscription status. We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below."
My internet connection is working properly, and I am signed in my account using my work email.
I contacted our IT help desk, they told me to "open and sign-out of Adobe Acrobat. After that, open and sign-out of the Adobe Creative Cloud (the icon is rainbow coloured). Once you've done those two things, try opening and signing back into Adobe Acrobat and see if that makes a difference." I did this and am still unable to use Acrobat DC Pro. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kandey
TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kandey,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.  

As you have recently installed the application, could you please let us know if the issue occurs only with Acrobat Pro DC or with other applications in Creative Cloud?

If it is an issue oy with Acrobat, please uninstall the applicaiton using the cleaner tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) and reboot the machine. Then try installing Acrobat Pro DC from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-install-acrobat-subscription.html.

If the issue persists, please share the OS version on the machine.

You may also refer to the information provided in the following document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-verify-your-subscription-status.html. Check if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

I followed your instructions. Now, I cannot even install Acrobat DC. When trying to do so using the link in your post, I get the message: Retry installation. We are unable to reach Adobe servers. Please check your internet connectivity and firewall settings, then click retry. (Error code: P206).

My internet connection is fine, and I only have MS Essentials on this laptop. The OS is Windows 7 home premium. I only use the Acrobat Pro DC not all other Creative Cloud apps.

Please advise.

Many thanks,

Kandey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kandey,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are using Windows 7 and receive error, please refer to the information provided in the following help document: 

-https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html#fix-error

-https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html 

I would suggest you to update your OS to Windows 7 Service Pack 1.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you ever figure out how to get adobe back? I am having the same problem.

JD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JD,

Unfortunately, no. The issue persists, and I simply do not know what to do...

Best,

Kandey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My IT guy remotely logged into my laptop and did a "clean uninstall" of all the adobe programs, made sure my TSL1.2 protocol was activated for Windows 7 and then reinstalled everything it's working fine now. Try the steps above and hopefully that will work for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, JD.

I'm on the road with another laptop, but I'll try this when I return.

Best,

Kandey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does this work? I am having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This fix worked.  I'm running an old version with Windows 7 professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with Adobe Acrobat: "We can't verify your subscription status. We can’t reach the Adobe servers...". It only happens with Acrobat too, the other apps seem to be fine.

I have tried your suggestion of a clean reinstall, but unfortunately I'm still getting the same issue. I have used the live chat support feature, but still no good. I'm running windows 10 Pro on my computer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines