• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your request could not be completed. Adobe Acrobat DC license has either expired or not been activated."

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Virtually every time I initiate a Word-to-PDF conversion from within Word, I get this error message. I have had CC since its inception, and I have had Acrobat Professional licenses going back to about version 4,5, or 6.

I have signed in and out of CC more times that I can possibly remember. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat more times than I care to admit. Yet this keeps happening, practically on a daily basis.

What is going on? How do I fix this? Am I the only one with this problem?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Stopping "Acrotray.exe" in Task Manager fixed it for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May 2022, still a thing. Why do I pay $40 dollars a month for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023 Update for Outlook 365 / Creative Cloud: Same issue as above, Acrobat was activated but Outlook plugin always gave the same error. I didn't have Acrotray.exe running in Task Manager, but found that terminating the "Acrobat Licensing Service" fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines