• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio buttons in a checklist format

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an Adobe interactive form. I have radio buttons for Y, N, or N/A values. Each form has different criteria which must be met for 10 records. I have assigned a unique name for each of the Y/N/NA groups with different choice numbers. The user is only able to select one value by clicking on the radio button. The form has at least 100 of these Y/N/NA groups to complete. The form appears to be working appropriately, but after the document is saved some values are saved but the majority are blank. I have looked at the properties for each and I cannot understand why the radio button selections will not save.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What application is being used to fill in and save the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am saving as PDF and the user is completing the PDF form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF is a file format, not an application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the application open, look under the "Help" menu and there should be an "About ..." option that provides the name of the application and version number.

Examples are "Acrobat DC", "Adobe Reader", "Foxit Reader", or "Preview". You may also have a different application, but we need to know the exact application names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Would it make a difference if Instead of using a unique name for each radio button field in a group, to actually rename each radio button in a group with the same name but assign a different export value to each radio button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines