• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio buttons when printed show grayed out boxes even if that button is not selected in the form

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to provide a pdf to customers that have some radio button form fields selected but others blank for the customer to complete. I assume this is pretty standard. The issue I have is accommodating those customers that are going to print this pdf, take it into the field and complete the pdf by hand. Whenever the pdf is printed, it shows all radio buttons filled out and you do not see the ones that were pre-selected. I have read some of the threads on correcting this or something similar but I am a novice at javascripts and need assistance. See attached files showing electronic version & that same file printed. Please & thank you

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed this. The fill color option was on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines