• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Acrobat Window is cut off: the bottom part of the Crop PDF tool is cut off

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. My problem is when I use the crop PDF tool, the bottom part of the pop up window gets cut off and i'm unable to click on ok or cancel or whatever is down there Screenshot (3).png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat version? OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Version: 2019.012.20036

Windows OS Build: 18362.295

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes windows 10. I tried to update graphics driver and all that stuff but i still cant fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Edit - Preferences - General and make sure that "Scale for screen resolution" is set to "Auto Detect".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is already on Auto Detect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK... Can't you drag the window up, so the bottom part becomes visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Window already maxed out. Screenshot (4).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm out of ideas... You can try a Repair Installation from the Help menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

issok man. i tried all the above suggestions alrd. but still to no avail. thanks for trying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you need to set a higher screen resolution. If you can't, maybe you can use keyboard shortcuts such as Enter for OK, which sometimes works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What IS your screen height by the way (in pixels?) Looks as if it could be very low.  The system requirement say: 1024x768

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my display is set to 1920x1080

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jasper for sharing the details, would you mind changing the screen resolution and check?

Would it be possible to switch the display from Intel graphics to Nvidia and see if that makes any difference.

Try changing the graphics resolution once and check.

For investigation, please collect the log files for the affected machine, upload it to the Document Cloud storage Adobe Document Cloud and share it in private message How Do I Send  Private Message | Adobe Community

Download the Process Monitor tool Process Monitor - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs run it, try to reproduce the issue, save the log files and share it with us.

Do you have multiple monitor connected?

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jasperl,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, would you mind removing Acrobat using Acrobat cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat from Download Acrobat DC installer for Enterprise term or VIP license

and check.

Make sure that all the mandatory and optional updates of Windows is installed along with the latest graphic driver and firmware.

For testing purpose, please create a test user profile with full admin rights and install Acrobat and check.

Do you have an Graphic Card connected? If yes, what is the make and model, driver and firmware version?

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried the cleaner tool, updated my firmwares before i posted here.

my laptop has Intel UHD Graphics 620, Driver 25.20.100.6577

and Nvidia GeForce MX100, Driver Version 431.60

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea why everything is scaled up, sorry. Did you try keyboard shortcuts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, my Crop box is 688 pixels high.

This is not only smaller than yours, we can see why: there is extra space between the boxes on your screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jasper,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

This issue is reproducible at our end for Win10 laptop with below parameters :

Processor : Intel(R) Core TM i7-865OU CPU@ 1.90GHz  2.11GHz

Resolution : 1920x1080(Same as yours)

We have forwarded this issue to our engineering team.

Meanwhile, can you please try resolution like 1600x900 or below. It is working fine for us for these resolutions.

Let us know if it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jasper,

Your issue can also be fixed if you change the below setting to 125% or below and keep the resolution same as yours(1920x1080)

Seeting-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still haven't heard whether you can do your work with keyboard shortcuts until it is fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines