• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove pages with duplicate invoice numbers

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that has 2,000 statements. 95% are just one page, but the balance may be 2 or 3 page statements. I need to move these statements into their own PDF file. Each customer has a unique account number so it appears on all the pages of their statements. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

It might be possible with a custom-made script, if there's a consistent way in which those multi-page invoices can be identified.

If you can share a sample file I'm happy to take a look at it and let you know if I think it's doable, and if so how much it will cost to develop such a script. You can contact me privately to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would do is go through and remove the 2-3 page documents so the document is all one page documents. Then you can save the doc as individual pages. Follow the instructions below to save the remaining pages as separate docs.

1. Tools > Organize Pages
  2. Select all pages
  3. Select Extract
  4. Check the "Extract Pages as separate files" checkbox
  5. Click Extract Button
  6.  Select or Create the folder to save them into

7. It will name the file whatever the original was with a number added to the end.

If you want to batch rename them to something else you can use Bridge. It works for PDFs too. Check out this tutorial on how. https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/batch-rename-photos-adobe-bridge/

maxwithdax_0-1661199573359.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be possible with a custom-made script, if there's a consistent way in which those multi-page invoices can be identified.

If you can share a sample file I'm happy to take a look at it and let you know if I think it's doable, and if so how much it will cost to develop such a script. You can contact me privately to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines