• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Required fields - red border - still no fix?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found questions about the red border on required fields & that there was no fix but these were some time ago - does anyone know if there is a fix for this please?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

There's no fix because it isn't broken. It is working exactly as Adobe want it to. Now, I understand you don't want it to work that way and you consider (as I do) changing the user's preferences completely unacceptable. So what you want is a new feature. Here's where to ask: Feature Request/Bug Report Form  Be sure to give a detailed reason for your wishes that makes business sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your problem with required fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot remove the red border around required fields on opening the form, even though I have set the properties to no border & removed the red colour. I found the same question in 2016 (I think!) but there was no fix for this at that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change this in the preferences of Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no fix because it isn't broken. It is working exactly as Adobe want it to. Now, I understand you don't want it to work that way and you consider (as I do) changing the user's preferences completely unacceptable. So what you want is a new feature. Here's where to ask: Feature Request/Bug Report Form  Be sure to give a detailed reason for your wishes that makes business sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can edit in preferences

Reyana30553069ds3o_0-1686950007371.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning...

This has helped tremendously; thanks again for this suggestion.

Enjoy your day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines