• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save As - Browse to - Recent Files Folder is not showing under Quick Access

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who has their Recent File Folder pinned under the Quick Access in Windows Explorer. However, when they are in Adobe Pro and do a Save As that Recent File Folder is now showing under Quick Access. Note: This is Windows Recent File Folder not Adobe's. I'm finding all kinds of information on Adobe's recent files but nothing on this issue. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O.k. this is not nice. I am unable to correct a typo. I meant to say.... However, when they are in Adobe Pro and do a Save As that Recent File Folder is NOT showing under quick access. I included two pics. One in File Explorer and one in Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jen,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please let us know about the Recent Items option in the first screenshot?

Did you create this option/ folder on your machine?

Please share the Acrobat and OS versions you are using.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I pinned the recent files folder to quick access in file explorer....I clicked on recent files section that by default show up and clicked pin to quick access. Acrobat Acrobat Pro 2020 and Windows 11. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm akso having this exact problem, and i searched plenty can't resolve. I'm not even sure if it's a Windows or Adobe Acrobat PDF issue.

Like with Jen25674997cr03  , I havw "Recent items" folder pinned into my "quick acess" view, which is very conveneit. BUT, this folder and only this folder dissapears when approaching from Adobe Acrobat.

Any explanations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines