• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving my pdf with video

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have created a pdf on indesign and then taken it into adobe acrobat to add videos onto some slides. I want to then export this still as a pdf but so that the videos work on screen when viewed. I have tried saving it but when I then open the pdf file, the videos don't play. I have the settingd for the video to auto play when the page is on screen, which works with what I want within acrobat. I want to know what to save the file as so that I can share the pdf and have the videos auto play. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it works in Acrobat, but not somewhere else? In what application did it not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It won't work in most PDF software. Including email and browsers. This is because the people who make the PDF software didn't bother to make videos work. Nothing you can do, I suggest a different plan if you want to distribute it. If you want to use it for a presentation that you show, just use Adobe apps on Windows or Mac to run it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines