• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll down when using drag and drop to rearrange pages?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to scroll down when using drag and drop to rearrange pages or can I only drag as far as the end of the visible thumbnails? For example, if a document is 100 pages and the smallest thumbnail view only allows me to view 28 at a time, can I drag page #1 behind #60 or do I need to drag page #1 behind #28, then behind #56, then behind #60?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scrolling should work when dragging thumbails around. It does for me at least. Try making your thumbnails smaller by clickingon the little mountain icon in the lower right. And you canalso expand the thumbnail panel out to the right to give the panel more screen real estate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's tricky, but possible. Drag the thumbnail beyond the lower edge of the panel (being careful not to exit the application window altogether) and it will scroll down quite quickly. You can't use the mouse wheel, though, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines