• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shadow in printed book

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My book is showing a sahdow behind a picture. In the PDF, this shadow doesnt exist 

* The pic was edited in Remini 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Modern Acrobat , PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Claudio347168671a59, I'm sorry but I've struggled to see any shadow behind a picture in the image you shared of a hand holding the page. (I'm assuming that that's where I'd see the shadow because the other document you shared is the PDF, and I also do not see any shadow behind a picture.)

Can you give me a hint as to where I should focus my eyes to see this shadow?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is that the stamp on the top left corner of your design? If it is, it could be that the image you use already had a shadow (part of transparent png for example)

Can you confirm that you used Remini to edit and create the final design? if it handles layers, you could track down where it comes from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines