• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Should Acrobat Pro DC update via Creative Cloud app (Mac)?

Participant ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have had Creative Cloud for a while (years) and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC hasn't shown up in the Adobe Creative Cloud .app needing an update for many months.

I checked it again today (trying to troubleshoot another problem) and Adobe Creative Cloud .app just says No Updates and the Acrobat icon just has an Open button.

For the first time today I opened Acrobat and in the Help menu used 'Check for updates...'. There was an update available which I installed.

Shouldn't all updated be run/seen via the Adobe Creative Cloud .app?

Confusingly, when I opened Acrobat a couple of days ago it opened as it had just been updated - highlighting new share button. Does Acrobat auto update?

Thanks for your help.

Richard

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Yes Acrobat auto updates. Only if you manage somehow to turn that off will you see anything useful in The CC App.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Acrobat auto updates. Only if you manage somehow to turn that off will you see anything useful in The CC App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines