• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature (Click to sign) - How do I add?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a fillable pdf that shows "Signature (Click to sign)" when you hover over the box for the signature--and allows the signer to immediately add their digital signature.  How do I add that to my existing fillable pdf?  

Currently, signers have to click on More Tools, Certificates, then Digitally Sign in order to digitally sign with the date and time.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Catherine24845800cwjz 

As mentioned that you want to add a digital signature field for recipients to directly select and sign. Here is a help document kindly check the 5th for your reference: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it did not.  

Unfortunately, that’s not helpful for me.  I have an existing fillable pdf for which I’m trying to change the digital signature boxes so that “Signature (Click to sign)” shows up when you hover over it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Add a signature field to the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines