Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop template document fields merging

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am new to Adobe Sign and am using it for onboarding to send contracts of employment and new starter forms to new employees. 

When I send a contract of employment (I only insert a signature field for the employee to sign) I attach the two e-sign templates; one is our employee forms and the other is a separate payroll form. Both have been set up as a 'reuseable document'. All of the fields in these templates are data fields 'text input'

Seperately these templates work as I need them to but when sent together with the contract, information typed intothe data fields in employee forms template merge into the payroll template data fields. 

I don't want this to happen. Please can someone tell me how to stop the data fields copying information entered to data fields on the other templates - or what I'm doing wrong when setting up the templates with data fields. 

Many thanks. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Use unique names for the form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use unique names for the form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines