• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tab order changes from Acrobat Pro DC when I send for signature

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have prepared a form in Acrobat Pro DC.  Saved it.  Tested it.  Everything works like I intended.  Then I send it for a person to fill out and sign, and the form they get has the tab order all wrong.  How do I make my tab order stick when sending out a fill and sign form?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please share the PDF form so we can check the tab form you are referring to?

Also, let us know how you have created that tab form.

When you say tab order changes, what do you mean by that? Is it that the tab moves from the desired location?

Please provide more details for a better understanding of the issue.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tab order of form fields is controlled when you are in Prepare Form mode. The fields on the right side from top to bottom is the tab order of the form fields. Are they correct? You're saying after sending for signature when you get the file back the tab order is incorrect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines